Do you love a hot chocolate, we’ve found a spot that offers 13 different types! Chocolateria San Churro, which is found at Hillarys Boat Harbour, is a cracking spot for a morning or afternoon tea. The popular chocolate café overlooks the boat harbour.
Chocolateria San Churro specialises in churros, which is a long, thin Spanish style donut. As well as churros, the menu is also brimming with chocolate – making it a mecca for sweet tooths. There’s churros with chocolate dipping sauces, hand made truffles, cakes and macarons in the cabinet, and hot chocolates.
Coffee, tea and soft drinks are on offer, we just had to order a hot chocolate. From cookie butter, to hazelnut and even chilli – there is sure to be a hot drink here to tickle all tastebuds. I chose the “Drop & Choc”, which comes in dark or white chocolate – which I picked.o opted for that. The white chocolate ice cream scoop and choc disc served on top of the hot chocolate. The idea of this is that the heat melts the chocolate disc and the ice-cream drops into the hot chocolate!
My dairy intolerant friend loved the “Velvety Vegan” hot chocolate. The dairy free milk chocolate is melted and frothed with Bonsoy, topped with vegan chocolate drizzle and dairy free chocolate shavings. It was delicious and she would have never guessed it was dairy free.
I loved the “Berried in Ruby” Churros snack pack (mini size). The decadent dish consisits of fluffy mini churros, which are covered in ruby and white chocolate, ruby ice cream, fresh strawberries and topped with freeze-dried raspberries. My friend had a “low gluten” churros journey served with 4 dips of melted ruby, milk, dark and white chocolate.
If you have a sweet tooth, Chocolateria San Churro in Hillarys (and found all around Perth) is a chocolate and churro spot not to be missed!
Chocolateria San Churro Hillarys – The Details
Address: Shop 220, 58 Southside Drive, Hillarys Boat Harbour
Phone: 9448 6001
Parking: Lots of free parking at Hillarys Boat Harbour
Grandchild friendly: Yes. There is a children’s menu and high chairs available
- Fremantle Library, Fremantle - January 18, 2022
- Mount St Breakfast Bar, Perth - January 13, 2022
- Escape This, Northbridge - January 13, 2022
- The Seniorocity Guide to Accommodation and Dining in Albany - January 8, 2022
- The Seniorocity Guide to Things to Do in Albany - January 7, 2022
- Rockingham Foreshore - January 5, 2022
- 10 Things to do with Grandchildren in the Perth School Holidays - December 29, 2021
- The Ultimate Guide to Kimberley Tours from Broome & Kununurra - December 27, 2021
- The Packing Shed, Bickley Valley - December 27, 2021
- Where to Buy Indoor Plants in Perth - December 27, 2021