Charming Joondalup café Gipsy Boy is a must visit for all things vintage. This lovely little spot is a regular go-to for us, for a tasty brunch or lunch when we are in the area visiting our daughter.
The beautifully styled space is cosy, with old style crockery and nick-nacks giving it oodles of character. Gipsy Boy is open for breakfast, lunch or a coffee and something sweet. In the cabinet you’ll find a good range of treats, including raw snacks for the health conscious.
We always enjoy a good cuppa at Gipsy Boy, whether it’s tea or coffee. Here, they use a quality roasted blend from local Micrology Coffee Roasters.
They have a very good selection of tea too. My daughter enjoys a fresh ginger and lemongrass tea, as well as the chai.
Depending on what time of day you visit, you can order from the breakfast menu or the lunch menu, which are full of brunch favourites like smashed avocado, French toast, granola, big breakfast, toasties and bagels. My daughter enjoyed the mushroom and tomato medley on toast ($16), with garlic buttered mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, goats cheese and prosciutto.
My favourite has to be the super simple toasted sweet potato toastie ($10)! The sandwich is stuffed with roasted sweet potato, hummus, Danish feta, sundried tomatoes and green leaves on rye. My husband loved his roast beef, cheese n pickle bagel ($10).
The gorgeous café also doubles as a boutique, which stocks ladies clothes , giftware and accessories. It’s a good place to shop, while your hubby is sitting happily with a full tummy, a coffee and newspaper!
All in All
Gipsy Boy is found on a quiet street near to Joondalup Hospital and is well worth seeking out for a delicious brunch.
Address: 68 Regents Park Road, Joondalup 6027
Phone: 9300 0795
Disabled Access: Limited
Distance from Car Parking area: Street parking available
Grandchild Friendly: Highchairs available.
- Second Chance, Walliston - August 15, 2022
- The Seniorocity Guide to Accommodation and Dining in Albany - August 15, 2022
- Paint and Sip Perth - August 10, 2022
- Best Accommodation and Restaurants in Denmark - August 5, 2022
- The Seniorocity Guide to Things to Do in Denmark and Walpole - August 5, 2022
- Denmark Chocolate Company, Ocean Beach - August 3, 2022
- Dating Sites for Seniors - July 26, 2022
- Sunday Roasts in Perth - July 20, 2022
- Things to do in Donnybrook - July 19, 2022
- Swan View Tunnel, Swan View - July 19, 2022