On entering Leap Frogs Restaurant the friendly staff will escort you to seating of your choice, which may be inside in the air-conditioning or outside on the undercover deck, with fans in summer and heaters in the cooler months.It boasts a very large carpark with an easy parking disabled bay. Inside, it is very easy to relax and browse the varied menu and wine list as the restaurant is fully licensed from 12pm onwards.
Leap Frogs specialises in wood fired pizza made to your request. They offer a gluten free menu, with gluten free bread as well as catering for vegans and a special children’s menu.Breakfast and morning teas are served until lunch time with a show case of delicious cakes as well as beverages. They offer pensioners discount on Devonshire teas. There is no separate billing and 15% surcharge applies on Public Holidays.
Mark Gill, former head chef of Little Creatures Fremantle and his wife Karin, are part owners along with Paul and Nicole Woodcock (whose families founded the gardens in 1981). They describe the venue as “much nicer than a pub… and kinda like a restaurant… but simply a great place to stop, eat, drink and make friends.”Often the venue has live music, trivia nights and other events so keep an eye out for their next event.
Where: 25 Drovers Place Wanneroo
Thursday-Sunday 9am – 10pm
With happy hour Thursday-Friday 4pm-5pm
Closed Mondays except school holidays and public holidays
Closed Christmas Day and Boxing Day
Contact: You can book on line through Eventbrite or at the restaurant direct 08 9405 1475
- Alfreds Kitchen, Guildford - May 25, 2018
- The Carine - March 29, 2018
- Leap Frogs Restaurant, Wanneroo - February 22, 2018
- The Ellington Jazz Club - February 19, 2018
- Wanneroo Botanic Gardens Mini Golf - February 19, 2018
- Whistlers Chocolate Co, Swan Valley - February 9, 2018
- Mondo Nougat, Swan Valley - February 9, 2018
- The House of Honey & Meadery, Swan Valley - February 9, 2018
- Morish Nuts, Swan Valley - February 9, 2018
- Oakover Grounds Estate, Swan Valley - February 9, 2018