Goanna Golf is a brand new (at July 2020) mini-golf course found in the beautiful surrounds of Point Walter Golf Course. Whether you’re 8 or 80, it will have you putting your way through 18 holes of fun! It’s an easy activity for groups, as well as perfect for entertaining grandchildren.
First, visit the pro shop to check in and be sized up for your club. Bookings for Goanna Golf can only be made online, no walk-ins will be accepted. The clubs and balls are disinfected between each use and all covid safe guidelines are being followed. Pick a golf ball, grab a score sheet, you are ready to head out to the gorgeous course and find the first tee. The course has both easy and difficult options for teeing off, with varying pars throughout.
Goanna Golf course is beautifully landscaped, with lush Astroturf, plenty of shady trees and a meandering stream. There are plenty of benches placed throughout, handy for taking a break between holes. There are footpaths all along the way, making it accessible for wheelchairs and strollers.
Obstacles to be aware include, tunnels, sand traps and a slow-flowing water feature. This acts as a hazard and there are a few scoops around to rescue your ball, if you land a shot in the water.
After the game, the looser can should everyone lunch or a snack at the café!
Point Walter Golf Club
1 Honour Ave, Bicton
- Burns Beach Twilight Markets - November 20, 2020
- Skeetas, Geraldton - October 29, 2020
- Café Fleur, Geraldton - October 29, 2020
- The Little Nook, Darlington - October 28, 2020
- Museum of Geraldton - October 12, 2020
- Goanna Golf, Bicton - October 8, 2020
- 10 Things to do with Grandchildren in the Perth School Holidays - September 24, 2020
- Canning River Café, Wilson - September 22, 2020
- Canning River Regional Park - September 22, 2020
- S&R Orchard Saku Blossom Festival, Walliston - September 7, 2020