Life is about balance.
Eating a healthy, balanced diet provides nutrients to your body giving you energy,
keeping your brain active and muscles working so we can enjoy an active lifestyle.
I was really pleased to see all the healthy options on the menu! They cater for keto, paleo, gluten free, sugar free and high protein with lots of combinations of meals to tempt everyone. Burgers, Buddha Bowls and an unbelievable breakfast menu with options you won’t find on most morning menus.
Courtesy Health Freak Cafe, JoondalupThey only use fresh quality ingredients and also cater to Vegetarian and Vegans too!
They have all the usual tea and coffee options plus juices and shakes including with healthful temptations like the ‘Slimmer’, ‘Mean & Green’, ‘Heart Beat’ and a ‘Morning Boost’.
Courtesy Health Freak Cafe, Joondalup
The menu is set out in easy to read sections so you can easily choose your preferred options. My order was a keto inspired waffle with coconut whipped milk and strawberry’s. It was delicious and really speedy to the table.
Courtesy Health Freak Cafe, JoondalupThere were lots I could have chosen and will definitely be back to try something else.
Health Freak Cafe Joondalup
Where: Lakeside Joondalup Shopping Centre
420 Joondalup Drive, Joondalup
Open: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturdays: 7:00AM – 5:00PM
Thursdays: 7:00AM – 9:00PM
Sundays: 8:AM – 5:00PM
Phone: (08) 9301 5547
- Cycling Without Age - October 15, 2021
- King Mini Bus Charter - September 15, 2021
- GoGo Active Tours – Kings Park Wildflower Bike Tour. - September 8, 2021
- Top tips for beating night sweats - September 6, 2021
- Father’s Day Events in Perth - August 20, 2021
- RAAF No.227 Radar Bunkers Yanchep - July 29, 2021
- Marlee Morris Dancers - May 21, 2021
- ANZAC Day Services in Perth - March 29, 2021
- Best Medication Reminders – Apps, Pill Boxes & Alarms - February 15, 2021
- Creative Soul Sessions – Art Class - January 21, 2021