If you have a big love of gardening, particularly with indoor plants, a fantastic range can be found at Lansdale Plants. The garden centre is wholesale/grower direct, so the plants sold are excellent quality and at very good prices.
The long-established nursery, a family run business since the 1980s, is a lovely place to stroll under shady, mature trees.
There are so many shade loving and indoor plants! Think fiddle leaves (ficus), devils ivy, spathyphlum sensations, mother in laws tounge, and so much more. You really could buy up big here, if you have an indoor plant obsession, like my daughter.
Landsdale Plants also has a good selection of natives, groundcovers and drought resistant plants.
I spotted lemon, mandarin and many other varieties of fruit trees. If you have a veggie patch, a range of vegetable and herb seedlings are for sale. I liked to look of the blueberry bushes, only $9! Blueberries are quite expensive in the shops, so it would be much cheaper to grow your own.
There’s also lots of vibrant, potted colour, at very reasonable prices. These will brighten up any garden.
Inside the shed you’ll find a range of pots. Here you can also stock up on garden supplies – fertilizer, potting mix, weed killer, manure and more.
I loved these fun pots, which would be great for a gift.
Landsdale Plants often have excellent specials, advertised on their Facebook Page.
The nursery is open seven days a week, from 8.30am to 4pm daily.
Landsdale Plants – The Details
Address: 42 Landsdale Road, Darch
Phone: 9309 1591
Website: Landsdale Plants Perth
- FATS, Bridgetown - October 20, 2021
- Bigga Trees, Pickering Brook - October 18, 2021
- Things to do at the Manjimup Heritage Park - October 14, 2021
- The Lavender and Berry Farm, Pemberton - October 14, 2021
- Mrs S, Maylands - September 29, 2021
- Chapels on Whatley, Maylands - September 23, 2021
- 10 Things to do with Grandchildren in the Perth School Holidays - September 16, 2021
- Kellers Farmstand, Dayton - September 8, 2021
- S&R Orchard Blossom Festival, Walliston - September 3, 2021
- Furaibo, Perth CBD - September 2, 2021