Maxi Taxi Perth offers taxi services in the city of Perth. We have a range of small cars up to 13 seater minibus. Majority of drivers we work with all have a 10 seater Toyota Hiace commuter minibus. We cover all of greater Perth. All our cabs are always super clean and we welcome guide dogs in our cabs too.
We give top priority to customers who are travelling to the airport. We can fit a large amount of luggage as all our seats get folded and we can easily fit even 15 to 20 suitcases in our maxi taxis. Providing airport transfers Perth is our main speciality. So if you are 4 passengers or more, you can confidently call or book online. If someone special coming to Perth and for any reason you can’t pick them up then you must not worry because we offer meet and greet services as well from Perth airport
Travelling with children’s can be quite stressful and if you are not carrying the baby seat with you. When you book with us just let us know that you need a taxi with a baby seat and we can send you the right driver. We can provide all kinds of baby seats including front-facing, rear-facing and booster seats. Our friendly driver will even help you with your luggage too
A taxi for disabled people is not a problem too. We have a hoist and wheelchair ramp and we can securely fasten you into the taxi, so that can people in a wheelchair can comfortably travel. We can fit up to 4 wheelchairs including two electric wheelchairs and two normal wheelchairs.
Sometimes a lot of people have large surfboards and bikes which they take with them when heading to the airport. We can easily fit your bikes and surfboards. Best way to get in touch with us is book online and once we receive your email we will always send you a confirmation email.
Website – www.maxitaxiperth.com.au
Contact number – 0406553313
- 12 Smart Ways to Use Home Equity in Retirement - February 9, 2024
- Ageing In Place: How To Find The Right Window Treatment For Seniors - February 8, 2024
- Estate Planning: Simplifying The Will Creation Process - January 31, 2024
- Why You Shouldn’t Slow Down in Retirement - January 30, 2024
- The Demand For Family Doctors In Australia: What You Need To Know - December 8, 2023
- Thinking of downsizing your home? Here’s what you need to know - November 28, 2023
- Revitalising Senior Smiles: A Teeth Replacement Guide - November 14, 2023
- The Therapeutic Benefits of Senior Fishing Trips - September 9, 2023
- Pedal and Petal Tour, Kings Park - September 1, 2023
- Unmasking Laxative Dependency: Spotting the Tell-tale Signs and Embarking on the Road to Recovery - August 24, 2023