If you’re enjoying a flying visit to the Manjimup area, not only is Tall Timbers a great spot to eat, it also offers a unique cellar door tasting experience where you can try wine from many of the regions boutique vineyards.
The pub-style restaurant is found in the heart of the Southern Forests timber town. Wine isn’t the only tipple to be enjoyed here, The Tall Timbers brewery is found directly over the road. Being a chilly early spring day, we enjoyed a snug table by the fireplace. There’s also places to dine outside.
Between the two of us we ate an Angus Burger ($24), with smoked bacon, cheese, tomato relish and rocket. Plus chips.
Thinking the share plate of Asian style pork belly ($14) wouldn’t be very big, I ordered a side of chips ($8) and a well dressed garden salad ($8) too – which were both enormous!
There is also a chiller cabinet with some huge slices of cake to devour. We didn’t have room for dessert, and even had to take home doggy bags, the servings were so generous.
Tall Timbers is found on the main road in town, making for a nice stroll around the shops afterwards. Whatever the season, be sure to stop by Tall Timbers for a beer, food, Southern Forests wine or a tasting.
Find Tall Timbers at 88 Giblett Street, Manjimup, WA.
- Two Little Blackbirds, Manjimup - June 30, 2022
- Mundaring Weir Gallery, Mundaring - June 30, 2022
- Gidgegannup Bakery and Café, Gidgegannup - June 30, 2022
- Edenvale Heritage Precinct, Pinjarra - June 30, 2022
- Mundaring Garden and Farmers Market - June 26, 2022
- 10 Things to do with Grandchildren in the Perth School Holidays - June 24, 2022
- Lesmurdie Falls – Everything You Need to Know - June 8, 2022
- Big Brook Dam, Pemberton - June 8, 2022
- Perth’s Best Waterfalls - May 25, 2022
- Swan Valley Station, Henley Brook - May 23, 2022