They say under a rainbow you’ll find a pot of gold! Well, The popular Kiosk Fremantle is found under the famous Rainbow Shipping container. The tasty spot in Fremantle, by the Swan River, offers breakfast, lunch and dinner menus. If you feel like a late brunch, be sure to arrive well before the cut off time.
We stopped by for lunch and easily found a table outside under the patio. It was cool and a little quieter than the restaurant inside.
We first enjoyed a coffee and pot of tea.
My husband must always eat fish and chips when dining in Fremantle. He enjoyed the golden battered hake ($23.50), which was tasty, and served with rustic chips and a well-dressed salad.
Not feeling too hungry, I chose the kids sized fish n chips ($13), which was still a generous size. The fish was fresh and very crisp.
My daughter enjoyed the rainbow bowl ($20). The dish was brimming with fresh, colourful ingredients – roast pumpkin, beetroot, avocado, brown rice, dukka and is very filling.
After our lunch, we walked up the hill to the bright rainbow container for a couple of photos, because why not?
From the Kiosk Fremantle you can also go for a walk or cycle along the river. West towards the port, or east towards the Left Bank.
The Kiosk Fremantle has delicious dishes to suit everyone’s taste steak sandwiches, salads, burgers and more. We spotted a huge seafood platter too. The eatery is also licensed. There’s paid parking across the street and spots to park your bikes too. The Kiosk has a sister café at Floreat Beach. Both are worth a visit.
Find the Kiosk Fremantle at 123 Beach Street, Fremantle.
- Eneabba - February 26, 2021
- The Seniorocity Guide to Geraldton - February 26, 2021
- HMAS Sydney II Memorial, Geraldton - February 17, 2021
- Salt Dish Cafe, Geraldton - February 17, 2021
- Cooee, West Perth - February 15, 2021
- The Kiosk Fremantle - February 15, 2021
- Taphouse at Mulberry Estate, Caversham - February 10, 2021
- Landsdale Plants, Darch - February 10, 2021
- Railway Reserves Heritage Trail, Mundaring - January 31, 2021
- The Mallard Duck, Henley Brook - January 30, 2021