Found on Wanneroo Road, Waldeck’s Garden Centre Kingsley is a large plant nursery where you can get a pot of tea as well as a pot plant! Green thumbs are sure to find a plant to take home in the large range on offer. Here gardening enthusiasts can pick up seedlings, large pots, fruit trees and much more.
We started our morning at the Lakeview Café. This popular spot serves a good cup of coffee.
Service is very friendly and quick. A tempting range of sweet treats is found in the cabinet.
We found a table in the covered dining area, which is opened up to look over the garden centre on warm days.
My husband enjoyed a tasty bacon and egg sandwich from their menu, though he would have liked to have had the bread buttered.
We enjoyed some cakes for morning tea too. The menu has a selection of snacks, breakfast dishes and lunches.
Opposite the café is a big playground for grandkids to play on and plenty of seating there too. Dogs are welcome at Waldeck’s, as long as they’re kept on a leash.
Outside, the nursery is set out in sections. There’s hedging bushes, fruit trees, herbs and vegetable seedlings.
There’s also a huge range of succulents,
And plants that love shade.
Back at the entrance, we enjoyed browsing a large selection of indoor plants, pots and giftware.
Whatever your garden project, you’re sure to find what you’re looking for at Waldeck’s Garden Centre Kingsley.
Address: 173 Wanneroo Road, Kingsley.
Winter (May – July)
9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
8:30am – 5pm Saturday and Sunday
Summer (August – April)
8:30am – 5pm 7 days a week
Phone: 9309 5088
Disabled Access: Yes, parking at the door, disabled toilets and solid pathways.
- Senior Card Dining Discounts at Perth Restaurants - May 13, 2021
- Bean 2 Brook, Pickering Brook - May 10, 2021
- Movie Review: United States Vs Billie Holiday - April 14, 2021
- Valley of the Giants, Walpole - April 2, 2021
- Aravina Estate, Yallingup - April 2, 2021
- Cooking with Every Plate - April 1, 2021
- 10 Things to do with Grandchildren in the Perth School Holidays - March 31, 2021
- Flic’s Kitchen, Mandurah - March 31, 2021
- Containers for Change - March 25, 2021
- Amaze Miniature Park, Barragup - March 17, 2021