Found on at the quieter Inglewood end of Beaufort Street, Miaflora Garden Centre is a wonderful family run boutique nursery, gift shop and cafe! Garden lovers are sure to find something to take home in the varied range that’s on offer – plants, garden supplies, pots, gifts and there’s even a café too.
Outside, the nursery is set out in sections. There’s herbs, vegetable seedlings and fruit trees.
There’s a range of succulents, potted colour, water wise native plants, as well as indoor plants that love shade. We enjoyed browsing a large selection of indoor plants, pots and ornaments. We found a bird feeder and gorgeous ceramic mushroom to take home for our garden.
The old cottage rooms are an Aladdin’s cave of giftware.
From stylish homewares and beautiful items for children, there is something here for everyone.
The cafe serves food and drinks, with a tempting range of sweet treats is found in the cabinet. On the menu there is a selection of snacks, breakfast dishes and lunches.
Dine in the cafe, on the side veranda overlooking the nursery or in the rear courtyard.
Whatever your latest garden project, whether you want to create a cottage garden, jungle, native or formal look to your own space, you’re sure to find what you need at Miaflora Garden Centre. It’s almost impossible to leave empty handed!
Address: 905A Beaufort Street, Inglewood. (corner of Tenth Avenue)
9am – 5pm Monday to Sunday
Phone: 9370 2928
Disabled Access: Yes, parking at the rear. Some steps inside the giftshop.
- Senior Card Dining Discounts at Perth Restaurants - May 13, 2021
- Bean 2 Brook, Pickering Brook - May 10, 2021
- Movie Review: United States Vs Billie Holiday - April 14, 2021
- Valley of the Giants, Walpole - April 2, 2021
- Aravina Estate, Yallingup - April 2, 2021
- Cooking with Every Plate - April 1, 2021
- 10 Things to do with Grandchildren in the Perth School Holidays - March 31, 2021
- Flic’s Kitchen, Mandurah - March 31, 2021
- Containers for Change - March 25, 2021
- Amaze Miniature Park, Barragup - March 17, 2021