Found on Morley Drive, Waldeck’s Garden Centre Stirling is a blooming beautiful nursery! Garden lovers are sure to find a plant or five to take home in the varied range that’s on offer – as well as garden supplies, pots, gifts and a cosy café.
We started our trip by enjoying a pot of tea in the Blue Lotus Café. This popular spot serves a good cup of coffee too. Service is friendly and very fast, even though the café was busy. A tempting range of sweet treats is found in the cabinet. The menu has a selection of snacks, breakfast dishes and light lunches.
We found a table inside. There’s also a large decked area overlooking fish ponds outside, which is great on dry, warm days. For morning tea we shared a couple of cakes.
Next to the deck is a fenced and gated play area, ideal for grandkids to play on.
Outside, the nursery is set out in sections. There’s herbs and vegetable seedlings.
A huge range of succulents, potted colour and roses.
As well as indoor plants that love shade.
Back at the entrance, we enjoyed browsing a large selection of indoor plants, pots and giftware.
Whatever your latest garden project, you’re sure to find what you’re looking for at Waldeck’s Garden Centre Stirling.
Address: Cnr Karrinyup Road & Hamilton Street, Stirling
Winter (May – July)
9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
8:30am – 5pm Saturday and Sunday
Summer (August – April)
8:30am – 5pm 7 days a week
Phone: 9254 6730
Disabled Access: Yes, parking at the door, disabled toilets and solid pathways.
- FATS, Bridgetown - October 20, 2021
- Bigga Trees, Pickering Brook - October 18, 2021
- Things to do at the Manjimup Heritage Park - October 14, 2021
- The Lavender and Berry Farm, Pemberton - October 14, 2021
- Mrs S, Maylands - September 29, 2021
- Chapels on Whatley, Maylands - September 23, 2021
- 10 Things to do with Grandchildren in the Perth School Holidays - September 16, 2021
- Kellers Farmstand, Dayton - September 8, 2021
- S&R Orchard Blossom Festival, Walliston - September 3, 2021
- Furaibo, Perth CBD - September 2, 2021