If you love to eat Greek, enjoy a taste of the Mediterranean at Yefsi in Northbridge. The Greek restaurant is found at the Attika Hotel on Newcastle Street. Here, you’ll find fresh whites of coastal Greek villages, with accents of bright blue furnishings. The all day menu has meze style (shared plates of Greek specialties like Dolmades, Saganaki Greek cheese, Kolokithokeftedes, Keftedes Greek meatballs, Patates and more), as well as brunch, lunch and traditional pastries found in the cabinet – classics like baklava. Yefsi is also open for dinner. We were there for an early lunch/late brunch.
We enjoyed the plump Revithokeftede (Greek for chickpea meatball/patties), which was served in a large steel baking tray. There was a lot to get stuck into, crisp chickpea fritters, a fresh Horiatiki Greek salad, grilled haloumi and delicious pita bread. What a Greek feast!
Tender grilled squid is served with Greek style yoghurt. A generous and well-dressed chilli, onion and rocket salad is on the side.
Another tasty dish was the “Prevelly Stack”. Large, round zucchini fritters are tasty and moist (I suspect from the avocado) and is served with plump grilled tomatoes and a creamy yoghurt. I just had to add a side of bacon to this breakfast dish.
Yefsi is a tasty little spot at the quieter northern end of Northbridge. We’d gladly dine there again. Be sure to say hello or “Yassas” to Yefsi. Opa!
Yefsi – The Details
Address: 279 Newcastle Street, Northbridge.
Phone: 0420 388 851
Parking: There is street parking available around the restaurant.
- Canning River Café, Wilson - September 22, 2020
- Canning River Regional Park - September 22, 2020
- S&R Orchard Saku Blossom Festival, Walliston - September 7, 2020
- Raeburn Orchards, Roleystone - August 31, 2020
- Araluen Botanical Park, Roleystone - August 21, 2020
- Riverbank Estate, Caversham - August 19, 2020
- Cup Cup and Away, Roleystone - August 17, 2020
- National and Regional Parks in Perth - April 30, 2020
- The Best Book Shops in Perth - April 15, 2020
- Take Away Cafes and Restaurants in Perth - April 10, 2020