Boasting glorious views of the ocean and beach front, it is a spectacular spot, perfect for grabbing a bite to eat – any time of the day.
Serving up Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner there is something to please everyone. The menu had plenty of choice and the food coming out looked fresh and tasty. There were some great specials and I must admit it was the seafood that lured us in.
We ordered the chilli mussels which were divine. They came out with 2 large crusty bits of garlic bread which paired a treat with the delicious sauce.
We also had the fish and chips which was huge! So if you tend to like your portions on the small size, perhaps order this one to share. It was lovely with a fresh salad and some crispy sweet potato strips that made for a great meal.
Eight on the Beach, Rockingham
Open: Monday: 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:30 AM – 8:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM – 9:00 PM
Saturday: 8:30 AM – 9:00 PM
Sunday: 8:30 AM – 9:00 PM
Call (08) 9527 7992
- Yahava Coffeeworks Swan Valley - July 24, 2018
- Armadale Library - July 17, 2018
- Birtwistle Local Studies Library, Armadale - June 11, 2018
- Piggy Food Co, North Fremantle - May 25, 2018
- Cherith Grove Organic Cafe - May 10, 2018
- Eight on the Beach, Rockingham - April 13, 2018
- Avocados, Perth - April 13, 2018
- Dome Cafe, Port Coogee - April 13, 2018
- Great Ocean Drive Esperance - March 23, 2018
- Ironwood Estate Wines Porongurups - March 22, 2018