Heading to Midland for a spot of shopping or a trip to the town’s library? Within walking distance of Midland Gate and the town centre is New Ritual Café. A lovely spot that may well have you adding it as a regular ritual in your own life.
The new-ish café is found on The Crescent. There is a little seating out the front, that is dog friendly. Inside, the bustling café has plenty of seating too. New Ritual offers a tasty looking all day brunch selection on its menu, with plenty of options to suit all dietary requirements. We were there for a spot of coffee and cake. The cabinet selection did NOT disappoint!
The Blacklist coffee, a local Perth roast, was spot on. We all enjoyed our big mugs.
My husband indulged in the apple and berry pie. He was served a very generous slice, with delicious pastry and filling, along with cream. I can also confirm the pie is scrumptious, as I tried a little bite.
I loved the gluten free “raw” snickers bar. A rich choc-nut treat.
If you’re looking for a quality café to catch up with friends in Midland, be sure to give New Ritual a try, the staff are really friendly and we enjoyed it a lot.
Find New Ritual at 24 The Crescent, Midland.
- Weekend Drives in Perth - July 24, 2021
- New Ritual, Midland - July 21, 2021
- 10 Things to do with Grandchildren in the Perth School Holidays - July 1, 2021
- Fitness Parks for Seniors in Perth - June 29, 2021
- Funk 2.0 , Henley Brook - June 29, 2021
- The Fave, Floreat - June 29, 2021
- Mandurah Cruises - June 25, 2021
- Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse, Naturaliste - June 22, 2021
- The Bell Tower, Perth - June 21, 2021
- AQWA -The Aquarium of Western Australia, Hillarys - June 21, 2021