When driving through the Swan Valley, we discovered a spot we’ve never visited before… Swan Valley Station. The garden centre has a well stocked gift shop and a café. Grandchildren will enjoy exploring the play area, as well as meeting friendly farm animals.
The small garden centre has a range of plants to suit every garden. There’s herbs, succulents, trees, shrubs, indoor plants and much more. A range of locally made fertiliser is also for sale.
The gift shop is a good spot to find a locally made gift. There’s candles, gourmet condiments, homewares, decorations, soaps and more.
Outside there’s a wide range of garden art, pots, statues, windmills, water features and decorative wall hangings.
The small café has tea, coffee and juices to enjoy. On the menu is lots of fresh sweet and savory foods to choose from in the cabinet.
There’s tables on the covered verandah, as well as on the lawn and under the shady trees.
The shaded playground has lots to entertain children. The sand based play area has slides, traditional swings, a nest swing, lots of climbing frames, a cubby house and a boat too.
Children will love to say hi to the farm animals. There’s chickens, a rooster, donkeys and goats. Trixie and Prue, the friendly donkeys, will enjoy a pat. Well behaved dogs are welcome at Swan Valley Station on leads.
Swan Valley Station, found just off West Swan Road, is well worth popping by for a look.
Find Swan Valley Station at 60 Forest Road, Henley Brook.
Thursday – Sunday inclusive: 9am – 4pm
Public holidays: 9am – 4pm
Closed Christmas Day / Boxing Day / Good Friday
- FATS, Bridgetown - October 20, 2021
- Bigga Trees, Pickering Brook - October 18, 2021
- Things to do at the Manjimup Heritage Park - October 14, 2021
- The Lavender and Berry Farm, Pemberton - October 14, 2021
- Mrs S, Maylands - September 29, 2021
- Chapels on Whatley, Maylands - September 23, 2021
- 10 Things to do with Grandchildren in the Perth School Holidays - September 16, 2021
- Kellers Farmstand, Dayton - September 8, 2021
- S&R Orchard Blossom Festival, Walliston - September 3, 2021
- Furaibo, Perth CBD - September 2, 2021