- Pinto Thai Restaurant By Six Sense, Kensington - November 18, 2022
- Whisked the Right Wei, Lathlain - October 14, 2022
- Casa Delizia Como - September 23, 2022
- Perth City Farm - August 26, 2022
- Greenbunch Vic Park - August 12, 2022
- Vic Park Markets - August 5, 2022
- La Delizia Latticini at The Park Centre, Victoria Park - July 29, 2022
- Black Swan Winery and Restaurant, Swan Valley - June 24, 2022
- Bentley Pines Training Restaurant at South Metropolitan TAFE - June 10, 2022
- HQ bar + kitchen, The Quay, Perth - May 9, 2022
L’Opera Café Pâtisserie, Ardross
Feeling confident that I’d burned off squillions of calories at my Zumba class this morning I felt justified in treating myself to an indulgent brunch.
As I’d seen favourable reviews, my friend and I headed to Ardross to try L’Opera café pâtisserie, located on Kearns Crescent.
It’s a lovely bright little place with a French feel and friendly staff.
The croissants and pastries all looked super and the selection of pâtisserie is fabulous, in fact, they’re works of art, almost too good to eat.
I ordered the Croque Monsieur which was served with herby fried potatoes, a warm tomato salad which was delicious, and a little leafy salad. The Croque was good but more cheese and a lick of Dijon inside, along with extra béchamel on top would have perfected it for me.
I just had to have an Orangina to drink as this conjures up happy memories of holidays in France.
My friend’s mushroom crêpe was absolutely divine! It was enormous, packed with mushrooms and a creamy, cheesy, well-seasoned filling, served with a side of salad to cut through the richness.
I brought home some raspberry tarts which did indeed taste as good as they looked, and I can confidently say that I most definitely hadn’t burned off enough calories at Zumba this morning.
To find out more visit www.facebook.com/lopera.cafe.patisserie.dessertsboutique
Stella B, , Eating Out, 0
There’s a new Dome Café at Deep Water Point Reserve in Mount Pleasant, which is a stunning spot to...