Sitting just steps from the coastline of Perth’s Northern Beaches, Tropico is all about good food enjoyed among great friends. Playing on a coastal Californian vibe, the restaurant is an open-plan, relaxed space perfect for a casual breakfast, a coffee with your four legged friend or a date night with someone special. (Tropico, North Beach)
I met my daughter’s for breakfast at Tropico in North Beach. Going in it was busy and popular with the locals and a really nice beachy vibe happening.
We were quickly greeted and shown to our table with table water and offer to take coffee order which was nice.
There was a lot of really lovely looking breakfasts to choose from one of my daughters got the acai bowl which she really enjoyed and another ordered the full breakfast which was great.
The staff are very accommodating when it comes to special dietary requirements. I am on a low carb keto diet and they were more than happy to prepare a special plate of scrambled eggs and bacon, which was lovely.
Having said that the cakes on display looked amazing and they make a gorgeous cookie shot that looked very tempting.
Our coffees tasted great and were nice and hot which for me is a big tick.
We finished our breakfast and were happy chatting so ordered more coffees, although they were busy we were not rushed at all. On paying they were happy to do split billing which made it easy for us.
Tropico is not just about the scrumptious breakfasts and coffees.
They are also open for lunch and dinner and are the perfect spot to stop in for sunset cocktails overlooking the stunning ocean views, or enjoy a romantic dinner, they have a great selection of beer and wines too.
I really enjoyed Tropico and would definitely go again.
Tropico, North Beach
Where: Shop 1/105 Flora Terrace North Beach
Open: Sunday – Thursday 6:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Friday & Saturday: 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Call: (08) 9246 2878
- 12 Smart Ways to Use Home Equity in Retirement - February 9, 2024
- Ageing In Place: How To Find The Right Window Treatment For Seniors - February 8, 2024
- Estate Planning: Simplifying The Will Creation Process - January 31, 2024
- Why You Shouldn’t Slow Down in Retirement - January 30, 2024
- The Demand For Family Doctors In Australia: What You Need To Know - December 8, 2023
- Thinking of downsizing your home? Here’s what you need to know - November 28, 2023
- Revitalising Senior Smiles: A Teeth Replacement Guide - November 14, 2023
- The Therapeutic Benefits of Senior Fishing Trips - September 9, 2023
- Pedal and Petal Tour, Kings Park - September 1, 2023
- Unmasking Laxative Dependency: Spotting the Tell-tale Signs and Embarking on the Road to Recovery - August 24, 2023