Sitting just steps from the coastline of Perth’s Northern Beaches, Tropico is all about good food enjoyed among great friends. Playing on a coastal Californian vibe, the restaurant is an open-plan, relaxed space perfect for a casual breakfast, a coffee with your four legged friend or a date night with someone special. (Tropico, North Beach)
I met my daughter’s for breakfast at Tropico in North Beach. Going in it was busy and popular with the locals and a really nice beachy vibe happening.
We were quickly greeted and shown to our table with table water and offer to take coffee order which was nice.
There was a lot of really lovely looking breakfasts to choose from one of my daughters got the acai bowl which she really enjoyed and another ordered the full breakfast which was great.
The staff are very accommodating when it comes to special dietary requirements. I am on a low carb keto diet and they were more than happy to prepare a special plate of scrambled eggs and bacon, which was lovely.
Having said that the cakes on display looked amazing and they make a gorgeous cookie shot that looked very tempting.
Our coffees tasted great and were nice and hot which for me is a big tick.
We finished our breakfast and were happy chatting so ordered more coffees, although they were busy we were not rushed at all. On paying they were happy to do split billing which made it easy for us.
Tropico is not just about the scrumptious breakfasts and coffees.
They are also open for lunch and dinner and are the perfect spot to stop in for sunset cocktails overlooking the stunning ocean views, or enjoy a romantic dinner, they have a great selection of beer and wines too.
I really enjoyed Tropico and would definitely go again.
Tropico, North Beach
Where: Shop 1/105 Flora Terrace North Beach
Open: Sunday – Thursday 6:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Friday & Saturday: 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Call: (08) 9246 2878
- Cycling Without Age - October 15, 2021
- King Mini Bus Charter - September 15, 2021
- GoGo Active Tours – Kings Park Wildflower Bike Tour. - September 8, 2021
- Top tips for beating night sweats - September 6, 2021
- Father’s Day Events in Perth - August 20, 2021
- RAAF No.227 Radar Bunkers Yanchep - July 29, 2021
- Marlee Morris Dancers - May 21, 2021
- ANZAC Day Services in Perth - March 29, 2021
- Best Medication Reminders – Apps, Pill Boxes & Alarms - February 15, 2021
- Creative Soul Sessions – Art Class - January 21, 2021