Opposite the picturesque Jackadder Lake Reserve, Bada Bing cafe in Woodlands is a lovely spot for a coffee or a bite to eat. It’s a lovely area of inner Perth, and quite peaceful. You’d never know you were just around the corner from Westfield Innaloo!
The inviting café is owned by a local couple. A modern interior is warm and stylish, with plenty of seating. If the weather is fine, you can enjoy the sunshine in the alfresco area. Dogs are welcome here too.
The lunch and dinner menu has all sorts of tastebud tempting dishes – salads, risotto, pasta or small share plates. The café is popular for brunch too. If you pop in for morning or afternoon tea, there is a cabinet brimming with a big choice of cakes, slices and biscuits. We enjoyed a slice of fig and apricot tart with our cuppas.
The tea, coffee and hot chocolates are all very good – especially when served in a large mug!
For grandkids there’s a children’s menu as well as a large range of toys, puzzles and colouring in, that will keep them entertained at the table. There are also high chairs available.
After your visit, take a walk around the lake. It’s an easy, flat walk, with a lot of black swans and water birds along the way. Jackadder is not a large lake (approx. 1.5kms around), so you may even want to walk more than one lap!
Address: 84 Rosewood Ave, Woodlands.
Phone: 9446 8880
Disabled Access: Yes.
Distance from Car Parking area: There is a big car park right outside (the café is at a shopping centre)
Grandchild Friendly: Yes, there are highchairs, kid’s menus and activities.
Dog Friendly: Yes, in the outside area.
- Tall Timbers, Manjimup - November 5, 2021
- Patsy Durack’s Rose Gardens, Gooseberry Hill - November 3, 2021
- Melvilles Rose n Garden, Carmel - October 29, 2021
- FATS, Bridgetown - October 20, 2021
- Bigga Trees, Pickering Brook - October 18, 2021
- Things to do at the Manjimup Heritage Park - October 14, 2021
- The Lavender and Berry Farm, Pemberton - October 14, 2021
- Mrs S, Maylands - September 29, 2021
- Chapels on Whatley, Maylands - September 23, 2021
- 10 Things to do with Grandchildren in the Perth School Holidays - September 16, 2021