Opposite the picturesque Jackadder Lake Reserve, Bada Bing cafe in Woodlands is a lovely spot for a coffee or a bite to eat. It’s a lovely area of inner Perth, and quite peaceful. You’d never know you were just around the corner from Westfield Innaloo!
The inviting café is owned by a local couple. A modern interior is warm and stylish, with plenty of seating. If the weather is fine, you can enjoy the sunshine in the alfresco area. Dogs are welcome here too.
The lunch and dinner menu has all sorts of tastebud tempting dishes – salads, risotto, pasta or small share plates. The café is popular for brunch too. If you pop in for morning or afternoon tea, there is a cabinet brimming with a big choice of cakes, slices and biscuits. We enjoyed a slice of fig and apricot tart with our cuppas.
The tea, coffee and hot chocolates are all very good – especially when served in a large mug!
For grandkids there’s a children’s menu as well as a large range of toys, puzzles and colouring in, that will keep them entertained at the table. There are also high chairs available.
After your visit, take a walk around the lake. It’s an easy, flat walk, with a lot of black swans and water birds along the way. Jackadder is not a large lake (approx. 1.5kms around), so you may even want to walk more than one lap!
Address: 84 Rosewood Ave, Woodlands.
Phone: 9446 8880
Disabled Access: Yes.
Distance from Car Parking area: There is a big car park right outside (the café is at a shopping centre)
Grandchild Friendly: Yes, there are highchairs, kid’s menus and activities.
Dog Friendly: Yes, in the outside area.
- National and Regional Parks in Perth - April 30, 2020
- The Best Book Shops in Perth - April 15, 2020
- Take Away Cafes and Restaurants in Perth - April 10, 2020
- Virtual Tours of Museums, Zoos and Attractions Around the World - March 30, 2020
- Grocery Delivery Services in Perth - March 26, 2020
- Things to Do Indoors When You’re Self Isolating - March 24, 2020
- Bickley Valley Fresh, Perth Hills - March 20, 2020
- House of Conti, Woodvale – CLOSED - March 14, 2020
- Yefsi, Northbridge - March 14, 2020
- Sistas Burns Beach - March 14, 2020