Being hills residents, we’d always heard about the popular blossom festival on our doorstep, but never visited. At S&R Orchard Blossom Festival in Walliston, this year there is a Japanese theme. The festival is held over two weeks (Sept 4th to 19th). For $12 per person on weekend (Kids under 12 are free) take a walk amongst the beautiful family-run orchard, amongst the pink and while flowers. Parking tickets for Saturdays and Sundays must be pre-purchased online.
The festival is on each day, with most of the activities that grandkids may enjoy (tractor rides, bouncy castle, farm animals etc) are free. If you’re looking at avoiding crowds, it may be quieter to visit on a weekday. Enter by the striking Japanese-style arches, which set the scene.
There are many other photo-worthy spots to take a photo by, a flower pot wall, Japanese-style bridge, pink pianos, a telephone booth and other props scattered around the orchard.
It’s a lovely spot to take a wander, and have a little fun!
The aromatic peach and nectarine orchard is a beautiful place to enjoy. You are welcome to take a picnic along, as well as your pets.
There are market stalls selling fresh farm produce, as well as over 20 food vans. The Blossom Festival gets very busy, so be prepared to queue, particularly on weekends. Parking is limited, so there may be a walk involved too. Portaloos are on site.
S&R Orchard in Wallison is 25 minutes’ drive from Perth’s city centre. Popular venues Masonmill, Core Cider House, and La Fattoria are close by, as well as Kalamunda Town and Lesmurdie Falls. Be sure enjoy a spring outing in the Perth Hills!
S&R Orchard Blossom Festival is found at 46 Halleendale Road, Walliston.
- Kellers Farmstand, Dayton - September 8, 2021
- S&R Orchard Blossom Festival, Walliston - September 3, 2021
- Furaibo, Perth CBD - September 2, 2021
- Country Day Trips from Perth - September 2, 2021
- Little Guildford, Guildford - August 24, 2021
- Lavender Bistro and Boutique, West Swan - August 24, 2021
- Grocery Delivery Services in Perth - August 17, 2021
- Araluen Botanical Park, Roleystone - August 17, 2021
- Food Box Delivery Services in Perth - August 16, 2021
- Cooking Schools & Cooking Classes in Perth - August 10, 2021