If you love a view served up with your cuppa, The Boatshed café in South Perth, is a beautiful spot. The café is found right on the banks of the Swan River, near to Coode Street Jetty. The spectacular water views and of Perth’s city skyline make for a great meeting place for a coffee and even an easy river walk.
Boatshed Café, next to the more formal Boatshed Restaurant, is open seven days a week. On the menu there’s breakfast dishes as well as many crowd pleasing lunch favourites – fish ‘n chips, steak sandwiches, gnocchi and more. We were there for a morning coffee. There’s cakes, slices and more in the display cabinet.
The bustling café isn’t huge, though there are many tables by the windows, perfect for gazing at that view. When we visited, we did think that the windows could do with a good clean though! The walls are adorned with many vibrant artworks. If one catches your eye, the good news is that they are also for sale.
We enjoyed a good coffee.
As well as a very tasty slice of orange and almond cake.
A fully fenced playground makes the Boatshed a perfect spot for a bite to eat with grandkids too.
If you have a furry friend with you, there are a few tables under cover at the entrance. This area also has dog water bowls. Public toilets are located on the opposite side of the building. The café is next to the Boatshed restaurant.
All in all the Boatshed Café is a pleasant spot for a cuppa or a casual bite to eat. I’d recommend pairing a visit with a walk along the river.
The Boatshed Café South Perth – The Details
Address: Coode St Jetty, Coode St, South Perth.
Phone: 9474 1314
Parking: A large carpark is right next to the café. At the time of writing this is free.
- Museum of Geraldton - October 12, 2020
- Goanna Golf, Bicton - October 8, 2020
- 10 Things to do with Grandchildren in the Perth School Holidays - September 24, 2020
- Canning River Café, Wilson - September 22, 2020
- Canning River Regional Park - September 22, 2020
- S&R Orchard Saku Blossom Festival, Walliston - September 7, 2020
- Raeburn Orchards, Roleystone - August 31, 2020
- Araluen Botanical Park, Roleystone - August 21, 2020
- Riverbank Estate, Caversham - August 19, 2020
- Cup Cup and Away, Roleystone - August 17, 2020