There are a few dining options in Kings Park, from the high-end Frasers, to casual cafes. Our favourite has to be Zamia Café, which is located at the stunning Synergy Parklands. It’s a lovely spot for a central meet up with friends over a coffee or casual lunch.
The café is open breakfast and lunch, seven days a week. The open dining area overlooks the lush lawns and there are alfresco options.
The popular spot often gets busy at peak times, so it’s best to book ahead. But with plenty of staff, we’ve never experienced long waits.
Zamia Café offers a good range of dishes on its menu, with lots of fresh food made in-house.
As well as the menu, be sure to take a peek in the display cabinets. We were at Zamia for afternoon tea and found some delicious freshly baked cakes and slices to devour.
We enjoyed a freshly baked apple crumble.
And a gluten free caramel slice, along with a cuppa.
I was visiting Zamia Café with my grandson in the school holidays, and it caters well for children of all ages, with a kids menu, highchairs, colouring in and of course the fantastic playgrounds opposite.
If you can’t find a table or would like to dine picnic-style in the park, the café offers a kiosk style takeaway area serving coffee, soft drinks, snacks and lunch options. The café also offers catering, handy if you are holding a celebration in the park. Platters can be ordered from the café at least 4 days in advance.
Zamia Café is a beautiful spot for a cuppa or a meal amongst the beautiful Kings Park gardens.
Address: 50 May Drive, Synegy Parkland, Kings Park.
Telephone: 9388 6700
Parking: Yes a sealed carpark, and street parking too.
Disabled Access: Yes, ACROD parking and toilet facilities.
Grandchild friendly: kids menu, highchairs, colouring in and playgrounds opposite.
- HMAS Sydney II Memorial, Geraldton - February 17, 2021
- Salt Dish Cafe, Geraldton - February 17, 2021
- Cooee, West Perth - February 15, 2021
- The Kiosk Fremantle - February 15, 2021
- Taphouse at Mulberry Estate, Caversham - February 10, 2021
- Landsdale Plants, Darch - February 10, 2021
- Railway Reserves Heritage Trail, Mundaring - January 31, 2021
- The Mallard Duck, Henley Brook - January 30, 2021
- Sandalford, Caversham - January 30, 2021
- Williams Woolshed - January 21, 2021