Situated 65 km North of Coral Bay on the Minilya-Exmouth Rd is BULLARA STATION.
The station is an operating cattle station of 250,000 acres running around 3,500 droughtmaster cattle.
The homestead and station stay is only 1 km off the main road so very easy for caravans to access. We visited in August and there were approximately 140 people in the camp but still lots of room for all with both powered and unpowered sites and cabins available. Our unpowered site cost $28 a night and in the middle of Winter it is not easy to get accommodation in Exmouth where site costs are over $50 a night so this is another option.This a station stay so not everything is manicured but it does have some interesting things to see at the camp. An old shearing shed is good to explore and they have a number of welded art objects scattered around the property as well as a unique “bottle” tree and some family pets.
There’s a very good BBQ area where on some nights they will cook a damper and tell a few stories. A serviceable camp kitchen is available and check out the outside shower/toilet, there is more modern conveniences on site.There are some short walks around the camp, some wildflowers at times and quite a lot of bird life. There is also a nice cafe with cool green grass areas to sit and enjoy a proper coffee and scones in the mornings.Although it is a bit of travel time you could use BULLARA as a base and do some fishing trips and other tours and excursions to the Ningaloo Reef from here and be away from the crowded caravan parks, it is also possible to get to the coast through the station.
We found it a pleasant and friendly stay.
You can contact BULLARA on
Ph: 08 9942 5938
● Email: email@example.com
- Lucky Bay and Frenchmans Peak - June 6, 2019
- Eastern Foreshore Redevelopment Mandurah - February 5, 2019
- Dolphin Quays Mandurah - February 5, 2019
- BULLARA STATION STAY - November 15, 2018
- 80 Mile Beach Caravan Park - May 25, 2018
- Geraldton 24 Hour Free RV Camp - May 10, 2018
- Anniebrook Wine, Flowers, Gifts and Farm Cafe - March 22, 2018
- The Eagle Bay Brewing Co - March 19, 2018
- Woody Nook Winery - March 19, 2018
- The Shed Markets Busselton - March 12, 2018